Wednesday, March 30, 2005

 

Playlist mania

I will be updating the playlists -- it appears i misplaced them, but hope is on the way -- I at least have one of them in my possesion.
Anyhow, there is a lot to discuss as far as how much new music (recordings) we've amassed recently. Also -- we do have the Australian disc compilation ready. If you would like a copy, let me know.
Zach is going to be covering Cornel West for the East Stroudsburg University newspaper when he comes by on Wednesday, April 13. Our pal brian (brianlightbody.com) is going to be doing some flyers for that event. When we have them, we will post them.
Also, last week marked the 25th anniversary of Archbishop Romero of El Salvador's assasination. I am going to put up a link about him, so some of you who might not have heard of him, can check out what he was all about.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?